Many of you have asked...

Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 by Ryan in Labels: , , , , ,
0

Hi BiSpace-ians!

I have had a few requests and friendly emails for how people can donate funds to this site. As many of you know this has been a year long process, that does become very time-consuming, and sometimes expensive. I never wanted to open a pay site, and am sticking to my guns -- but as you can see I am the only person offering the entire video versions of Mark Meets Zeb, Zeb's Vegas Adventure, Heat, and Falcon releases. As well as videos that I have had to cut, split, join, compress and construct. All of this costs money. It costs money to buy DVDs, join pay sites where I can get clips, and buy programs to make my job easier at constructing my owns videos.

I know we are in a recession, but if anyone can donate money I am putting a link to my paypal address below. Realize that this is just incentive money and I will try and run this site and blog as long as I am able.

I hope you are all enjoying the site!















Regards,
Ryan, Webmaster

0 comments: